Continuing Education

In order to keep my PT license active, I have to do 30 CEUs every 2 years.  CEU = continuing education unit.  It’s good that they make us continue to educate ourselves.  I got the credits for Peter’s course.  That was good for 6 credits.  I found a really good website that seems to have good courses that I can do all online.  So I can go to a Starbucks and get my CEUs.  I just ordered a course called…….

Stroke Rehabilitation: Guidelines for Exercise and Training to Optimize Motor Skill: Module 1

This will be interesting.

Categories: Rehab, Stroke stuff

Tags: , , , , ,

17 replies

  1. Very interesting. I might have to order it too. My husband and I just signed up for one of Peter’s seminars.

  2. You should be teaching such courses. Do you need references for teaching?

    • Dean I’m working on the question you emailed me, that’s a thinker! Someday I think I will teach courses like this, I’m not ready yet but when I am yes I’ll need references I’m sure.

  3. Do you also have a certain number of work hours every year to keep your license? My ex-wife needed 30 hours every year to keep the license current.

  4. Oh boy! A new study buddy. HUG
    Actually you would be my perfect tutor for my curren t” fitness facilitator for older adults” class. For Tuesday I am supposed to be able to label bones. By Thursday I need to have a grasp on muscles. Monday was terms like Adduction and abduction

  5. oh Amy… I can tell you about my homework once I get into projects and you can write back .. Good job! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Go Linda!

Say things.................

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: