April 4, 2014

Grumpy Cat Birthday

Today is Grumpy Cat’s birthday.  I had to commemorate it.  I apologize if I’ve used some of these before.

assaultbitchgo awaygrumpy-cat-secretsluckytalking shitunfriend

Read more from Miscellaneous
  1. Apr 4 2014

Happy Birthday GC! I’m going to send her an autographed copy of my book “The Power of Negative Thinking”. I think she’d like that. Now if only I’d actually written it. That would be something.

• oc1dean
      Apr 4 2014

Since pessimists live longer than optimists the subtitle can be, ‘How to extend your life by never thinking positively’.

• Apr 4 2014

Love that, Dean. maybe you should write the Introduction.

• oc1dean
          Apr 4 2014

The problem is I’m an incurable optimist.

2. Sara Madden
    Apr 4 2014

Still laughing!

3. Apr 4 2014

Positive energy pushes the universe apart; negative energy holds it together.

• Apr 4 2014

The universe is mostly dark matter I think. Calling all astrophysicists – am I right?

• oc1dean
        Apr 4 2014

You’re right, but I’d say dark matter pushes the universe into another dimension, maybe 9th,10th,11th.

• Apr 4 2014

How many dimensions are there anyway? And why would dark matter push the universe into another one? Personally, I can only handle four dimensions on a daily basis. Does anyone out there routinely exist in more than four? If so, what’s your secret? I could really use some extra dimensions.

• oc1dean
            Apr 4 2014

String theory postulates 10 dimensions but I guess Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory has given up on string theory. Don’t ask me to explain, I can nod my head when someone is explaining this stuff and may understand a couple of words in each sentence. Pushing into another dimension would make a good science fiction story if you want to go there.

• Apr 4 2014

I thought there were 11 dimensions. I once heard Brian Greene explain string theory. I did the nodding thing. Everyone thought I was really deep. Five dimensional geometry is really pretty. Check it out.

4. Apr 4 2014

Whoa, these comments are way too heavy.

• oc1dean
      Apr 4 2014

No we aren’t talking about black holes.

Apr 4 2014

And yes I am talking a lot of shit, its what I’m good at.

6. Apr 4 2014

Yes, but isn’t it fun to play with these thoughts?

• Apr 4 2014

It is fun. Here’s one for you. If I ate myself, would I double in size or disappear completely?

• Apr 4 2014

Double in size in one dimension, disappear in another, and experience an infinite number of variations on the continuum in the others.

• Apr 4 2014

I think it depends on whether you ate yourself only or had sides as well.